Saturday 9 February 2008

The reason

Hi everyone!


I am starting this new "blogging" experience after several weeks of thinking and reflection about having it.


I believe that in life sometimes our abilities, our intuitions are lay hidden or sort of sleepy somewhere inside of our souls...then all of a sudden somewhere someone or something, pushes the ON button and you see clearer what you should do.


I've always considered that writing is one of the most powerful ways of knowing one's self: it's at the same time an act of reflection and expression, it involves at once the language of the spirit and the physical one.

Few years ago, when I was in Israel at the Bahà'ì World Center during an year of volunteer service, I envisaged the idea of writing...

my intentions weren't at all to expose myself, to become known and famous - and these are still not my intentions -, but rather to write for myself, to keep it as a souvenir of a very special moment in my life and above all to learn more about my own self......unfortunately because of laziness and lack of perseverance I stopped, but I've always kept it as a valid instrument for the future.


Then few weeks ago my dearest and closest friend, Shidan sent me an e-mail telling me that he had just created his blog and that he wanted to share it.

I had already heard of this blog thing, but never thought seriously about it...

Little by little I've realized that through this instrument i could both write to know myself, and to communicate to others in a different way, a more profound one.
I've seen another Shidan through his blog, definitely a truer one, so I said to myself: "is it not worth trying?, wasn't this something you've always had in the back corners of your mind waiting to step into consciousness??".

I have no idea whatsoever about what I'm gonna write, and don't expect to read a master in writing!!
The only thing that I know is that I wanna share with u, my dearest friends, the life God bestowed to me so graciously...maybe my experiences, my everyday life joys and sorrows...who knows

BIG HUG TO EVERYONE, ANYWHERE YOU ARE

Ashkan

3 comments:

Shido said...

ma non me lo avevi detto!
possibile che devo ricorrere a sotterfugi per arrivare al blog tuo!?
comunque continua ciccio! voglio leggere!!!
dajeeee ashkan!
shido

Sam Cyrous said...

Auguri, amico!

I hope u keep on with the blogging: writing is indeed a blessing that God has granted to us, humans, and we should use in ways of service.

Hope to see more and more texts here ;)

PS: I was, a few moments after finding about this blog, seeing the pictures we shared in Haifa. Do you have any digitals to share with me?

TeJ said...

Grandissimo!!!
Com'e' che anche io l'ho scoperto per vie traverse???
Per fortuna che esiste il passa parola!
E' una bella esperienza davvero!
Continua a condividere joonam!!
tvtb
T.

ps: Mi piace tantissimo il tuo stile!